Babysitting a 1 year old baby girl?

Post a Comment



Helloooo


What are some things you should know about taking care of a 1 year old the whole day? How many times should she be fed, nap time, stuff they like, how often should the diapers be changed. Do you think a 18 year old guy could take care of a 1 yr old girl?


Answer
Every baby is different. At this age you change a diaper roughly every 3-4 hours.

My daughter just turned one. She takes 2 naps during the day each one is 2 hours long.
3 meals and 3 snacks a day. A snack for a one year old can be as simple as a few baby cookies.

1 year olds like silly play, silly faces, musical toys, exploring and just figuring out and discovering new toys and places. And yes a responsible 18 year old guy could look after a 1 year old. If he was interested and wanted to take good care then theres no reason why not.

Are baby boys harder to take care of then baby girls?




Pregnant w


I'm 21 weeks pregnant, and just found out im having a boy =)
I already have a 4 year old girl. So just wondering if boys are harder to raise?



Answer
I have one boy and two girls and I can't honestly say any one was harder to raise than the others. I think it really depends on the individual children and their personalities and also on the parents' parenting styles. Four to five years is a nice age difference. Your daughter will probably enjoy having a baby in the house and be very helpful. Best wishes to all of you!

can a school girl care for baby cocatiels easy 10 points?




crazy for


i want to hand-feed my baby cocatiels from 2 or 3 weeks old but im going to go back to school soon and my bro is going to college and my other bro is a lil to young to be trusted with them anyway i was supposed to help out my mom with feeding them even though she did this before to other birds but i still know more about them
my main question is can a school girl be able to do it like when should they be fed can they be fed after i come from school blah blah blah (homework isn't a problem)



Answer
They need to be fed every day, on a strict schedule. Someone has to feed them during the day while you are away at school.

If you can't commit to a feeding schedule, leave the babies with their parents. You don't need to remove them for feeding in order to tame them. You can offer supplemental feedings while they are in the nest, and even offer formula to the parents to assist with feeding. Once they are 2 weeks old, you can begin handling them for short periods outside of the nest. They can be finger trained once they are able to perch.

baby girl your my world?? who sings this??




Alyssakc


who sings the song "baby girl your my world..." it sounds like jackson 5 and its up beat...heard it at a cheerleading competiton?


Answer
Big Brovaz
Baby Boy
Album: Nu Flow


from the day that i saw you
i knew that we would pursue
cuz the chemistry we felt that day
felt so real and so true
looking back on the year we spent together
how its been, what we went through
although we had our little ups and downs
we've still pulled through

baby girl your my world your my everything
i wana lace you in diamonds and every ring
every thing you dream and fantasise
cuz you can tell me that you love me
looking in my eyes
you keep it real with me
ill keep it real with you
ill keep on loving you
keep doing what you do
i feel your whole aura
and i cant wait to hook up again baby tomorrow - what

chorus
my love for you will never end
you'll always be apart of me
as long as time keeps on passing by
you'll always be my baby boy


every time i look at you
i cant believe i found a love so true and
i took my time and put my trust in you
i must admit it was so hard to do
and every minute that i spent with you made me believe i had nothing to lose
and deep down i always knew
that you would be mine

do you believe in destiny
cuz i got a funny feeling this was meant to be
without you i'd be lost,
i need you next to me preferably in a house
full of luxuries and little kids
from day one i was sprung
i knew you was gonna be the one
cuz my heart spoke for the first time in a long while
and every time you smile
i can see us walking up the aisle
with you carrying my child c'mon

chorus

if you were to go, i don't know
your the only one who sweeps me off my feet
makes my soul go weak
the only one who makes my heart wana beat and i,
i could never live without you
you know that what i feel has to be true
cuz your my, my sweet love

ever since the first time that i looked into your eyes
i knew that you was gona be mine
feelin you from the inside
when your not by my side
your the only girl that's on my mind
i never knew a love like this a love so strong
a vision so picture perfect
it could never be wrong
along the way
your gonna see that you belong with jay
i might have to marry you some day eh..
chorus x4


or is it this one??
S Club 7
Right Guy

Girl you know I got a thing for you
That's right, I'm talking to you, you
sexy thing, so fascinating
Girl you know how much you want me to
Don't lie, that's why you call my
phone in the early mornin'

Let me take you home tonight
Going in the candle light
Ooh In my room, its' me you need girl

If you're looking for a man to take care of you
Do the things that you want me to
I'm the right guy, ooh, I'm the right guy for you

If all you need's good company
Look no further come to me
I'm the right guy, ooh, I'm the right guy for you

Girl you know I got my eyes on you
That's right, I'm talking to you, it's
a fantasy what you do to me
And girl you know I got to be with you
since shivers is running down my spine when I
think of how you could be mine

Let me take you home tonight
Going in the candle light
Ooh In my room, it's me you need girl

If you're looking for a man to take care of you
Do the things that you want me to
I'm the right guy, ooh, I'm the right guy for you

If all you need's good company
Look no further come to me
[ Lyrics found at www.mp3lyrics.org/HjBz ]
I'm the right guy, ooh, I'm the right guy for you

If you're looking for a man to take care of you
Do the things that you want me to
I'm the right guy, ooh, I'm the right guy for you

If all you need's good company
Look no further come to me
I'm the right guy, ooh, I'm the right guy for you

I say damn sexy
I wanna get you over here next to me
I pull your body ever so close to me
Baby girl your my world we're supposed to be

Now, I'm looking in the mirror and what did I see
A lonely soul going out of control
I get back on track and follow the road
I gotta stay on my toes with the perfect pose

If you're looking for a man to take care of you
Do the things that you want me to
I'm the right guy, ooh, I'm the right guy for you

If all you need's good company
Look no further come to me
I'm the right guy, ooh, I'm the right guy for you

If you're looking for a man to take care of you
Do the things that you want me to
I'm the right guy, ooh, I'm the right guy for you

If all you need's good company
Look no further come to me
I'm the right guy, ooh, I'm the right guy for you

If you're looking for a man to take care of you
Do the things that you want me to
I'm the right guy, ooh, I'm the right guy for you

If all you need's good company
Look no further come to me
I'm the right guy, ooh, I'm the right guy for you

I got what you need

dream about a baby girl ?




movie love


i had a dream about a baby girl last night . i was holding her in my arms and she was sleeping . she was about three months old . what does it mean to dream about a baby girl ? i have no plans on getting pregnant . that and im single and 16 .


Answer
Baby

To see a baby in your dream, signifies innocence, warmth and new beginnings. Babies symbolize something in your own inner nature that is pure, vulnerable, helpless and/or uncorrupted. If you find a baby in your dream, then it suggests that you have acknowledged your hidden potential. If you dream that you forgot you had a baby, then it suggests that you are trying hide your own vulnerabilities; You do not want to let others know of your weaknesses.

If you dream that you are on your way to the hospital to have a baby, then it signifies your issues of dependency and your desire to be completely care for. Perhaps you are trying to get out of some responsibility. If you are pregnant, then a more direct interpretation may simply mean that you are experiencing some anxieties of making it to the hospital when the time comes.

To dream of a crying baby, indicates that a part of yourself that is deprived of attention and needs some nurturing. Alternatively, it represents your unfulfilled goals and a sense of lacking in your life. If you dream that a baby is neglected, then it suggests that you are not paying enough attention to yourself. You are not utilizing your full potential. Alternatively, this dream could represent your fears about your own children and your ability to protect and to provide for them.

To dream about a starving baby, represents your dependence on others. You are experiencing some deficiency in your life that needs immediate attention and gratification.

To dream of an extremely small baby, symbolizes your helplessness and your fears of letting others become aware of your vulnerabilities and incompetence. You may be afraid to ask for help and as a result tend to take matters into your own hands. http://www.dreammoods.com

To see a dead baby in your dream, symbolizes the ending of something that is part of you.

To dream that you are dipping a baby in and out of water, signifies regression. You are regressing to a time where you had no worries and responsibilities. Alternatively, it is reminisce of when the baby is in the fetus and in its comfort zone. In fact, some expectant mothers even give birth in a pool, because the environment in the water mimics the environment in the uterus. It is less traumatic for the baby as it emerges into the world. So perhaps, the dream your search for your own comfort zone.

is geting a girl pregnant and taking care of the baby as hard as they make it on tv?




Trae G





Answer
Getting a girl pregnant is to easy. The younger they are the easier it is and the worse it is on the body. How they show raising a kid on tv is alot easier than it is in real life. Imagine the mommy gaining 20 to 30 lbs her body being stretched and everything aching. The birth well just watch the miracle of life video and that should cover that part. The baby's born your waking every 2 to 3 hours in the night to feed, change the diaper (which stinks horribly), rub the tummy if it hurts. Heaven forbid if it gets colic and just cries all night. Going to work/school exhausted because the baby was up all night. Never being able to go out with friends anymore because someone is depending on you. Their whole life revolves around you and vice a versa. As they get older its not much better except they sleep all night but you still cant go out with friends because of the baby. All you will be doing is going to school (if you go), working (somebody's got to buy everything the baby needs), taking care of the baby and somewhere in there doing homework. Forget about college unless your really lucky. Now I ask do you consider that being easy or hard? If your actually wanting a baby and not have some sort of a steady life get an animal their easier.

Baby Girl Names ? (:?




LilMomma.


Ok, so I know I ask this question ALOT. But I really need help finding a baby girl name. I had my list but my boyfriend doesn't like any ! and doesn't even want to talk about it until we find out it's a girl for sure. So since I'm not getting any help from him i'm turning to yahoo, yet again ! haha.



I love unique names like Brooklyn Reese, Skye Makayla, Laken Sophia, Ryleigh Grace, Graceann Sophia.
So please no Kayla's or Kelsey's. (there pretty just to common for me)
ALSO, I don't want negative opinions. If you have something bad to say please keep it to yourself I don't care if you think the names I like are ugly. Thanks (:



Answer
Valoria.
Sheila.
Shelby.
Eleana.
Vera.
Seran.
Alysandra.
Misty.
Lesly.
Amber.
Autumn.
Coral.
Lacey.
Jade.
Codi.
Jean.
Taylor.
Lilly.
Rose.
Reyna.
Holly.
Almonese.
Scarlett.
Lianna.
Malayna.
Shellie.
Phaelyn.
Eliza.
Mercedes.
Pheabie.


I don't know many names but I wish you the best of luck with naming your baby(:

i just had a baby girl?




HAPPY HOLI


i am a teen girl and i just had a baby 5 days ago. we are on thanksgiving break so i didn't have her around school time. he was born 2 month early and she weigh 2lb 4 ounces. i had her away from my home town houston because the family went out for Thanksgiving. my auntie that lives down in LaGrange is going to take care of her until im am out of college. i hate that i have to go back to school because kids are going to keep asking to see pics of her and ask me all these dumb questions about labor. can you tell me what i should say when people ask this??

thanks for all support
xoxoxo
she is keeping her and her name is madison



Answer
first of all, i wanna say "congrats" for your healthy new baby girl :).. now to your question, of course people are very nosy when it comes to giving birth and this is juicier for them considering that you are a teen, so the questions will be asked ..no doubt, i think you should try and answer them according to your feelings and truthfully. Good luck in your studies!

Baby girl name Madison?




A.P


HI all,

I am 32 weeks pregnant and been banging my head against a wall trying to find a name my husband and I agree on since about 12 weeks. LOL. I was originally trying to convince him on a unique name like Calista, Lila, or Lilianna but he was adamantly against all three. Madison has been my favorite girl name since I was 13, I even had a cat that I named that after my future daughter. I wasn't considering it because it is so popular now. HOWEVER, the only names my husband and I agree on are Gabriella and Alexandra which I feel are just as popular so why not choose the one I really love??

From all the playgroups that I take my 18 month old to, we have NEVER met a Madison but countless Alexas, Lexi's etc..and I feel like maybe Madison isn't as popular as it once was?? I don't care if there is more than one Madison in the school but don't want five in her class, that is my only concern. So I guess what I am asking is...IS this name really so popular anymore?????

Thanks : )
ha haa how could my husband not like Lila and Lilianna? Because he is most ANNOYING man in the world, that's how!!!!! LOL just kidding, he's entitled to his opinion, I guess : )



Answer
Madison is an extremely common, trendy name right now (same with Addison) and they are actually more popular than Alexandra or Gabriella for babies being born now according to baby naming rank lists for 2010. Just look at any baby naming ranking list from 2009, 2010 and if there is one so far for 2011.

I personally don't like the name Madison at all because it's a masculine surname to me. I know it's technically unisex but the name means 'Son of Maud' and it's boyish to me. I don't like boyish names on girls whereas Alexandra and Gabriella are without a doubt feminine and pretty. I personally like Gabriella the best.

If you don't want something as 'common' as Gabriella or Alexandra, then just find a happy balance between a feminine pretty name that isn't as common anymore but also isn't odd or weird like:
Heather
Julia
Jacqueline
Melissa
Lauren
Danielle
Charlotte
Jocelyn
Julianne
Violet
Alyssa
Erica
Elena


etc.. those names are no longer common/popular for babies of this generation.

I want to conceive a baby girl. Tips?




Brittany


Any tips for a girl?

Please!



Answer
There are really no ways to concieve the sex of the baby that you want. If there was everyone would be doing them! lol I will tell you this my first was a girl, then we got pregnant again and I knew in my heart it was a boy. My irrational hormones had me all worried I couldn't love and boy but the second you see your baby you'll love it no matter what. And quite frankly (coming from someone who never really wanted a boy) he is my best bud. He is the sweetest little guy I've even met and totally a mommas boy. My daughter couldn't care less about me, she's busy with her daddy. We are pregnant with our third and to my surprise I found myself wanting anothing boy this time :) It is another boy and I couldn't be any happier. I promise you'll be happy with either, once you see the baby the sex is the last thing on your mind, you're just so in love with the little human you've been carrying around for the last 9 months :)



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

Related Posts

Post a Comment