Where can I find free samples of baby products?

Post a Comment



Kristi6287





Answer
Go to the grocery store and write down the names and adresses of the product manufacturers, or get them online if you already know the names of the companies. Write them a letter and ask them for samples. Almost all will send them to you. Actually we did this with several companies of various products and the majority of them sent samples and/or coupons.

Free baby products or samples by mail?




sweetiepie


I have already signed up for pampers.com huggies.com luvs.com
Enfamil.com and similic.com and beachnut.com


But I was wondering if anyone else knew of sites that acctually work and are not those sites that make you think your really getting somthing but they want you to finish 2 offers first.



Answer
If you like free samples of you should check out

http://www.sampleaday.com

It provides a sample a day from companies and doesn't make you get fill out a bunch of surveys. Just click the link to get redirected to the company that has the free samples. You can sign up to get the sample of the day delivered to your e-mail too (which is pretty nice), but it is not required.

The descriptions are pretty funny to read too

Baby sample specificly can be found at
http://www.sampleaday.com/category/baby-products

free baby samples?




alyssa


Does anyone one know about any website that gives any free samples for babies? Anything helps. Please give sites that are for real and you know they work.


Answer
The best way to go about this, is to find contact email/phone numbers for various companies (Huggies, Pampers, Gerber, formula if you are going that route, Johnson & Johnson etc) and contact them directly. State that you are looking for samples to try free of charge, so as to make your decision on baby products before baby arrives.
Most companies will send you out good samples.
The worst they can do is say no :-)

Does anyone know of any sites to get free baby products,samples etc??




daddydamo





Answer
Here are several websites that have free baby products..
http://www.coolfreebielinks.com/Baby_Freebies/
http://www.all-free-samples.com/
http://www.bestfreestuffonline.com/
All you have to do is type in "free baby products" or something like that and you get a whole bunch of websites. Go to different name brand sites like pampers or huggies and sign up and you get samples of there products.

Where can I get free baby products?




tara m


I am having a baby in 9 days, and a friend told me there were places you can register online to get all kinds of free baby products, does anyone know of these places and if they do exist?


Answer
i've never heard of any, but I know Enfamil and Similac both give coupons for a free diaper bag full of formula samples and coupons that you can redeem at the hospital you deliever at. Most hospitals give away the free diaper bags even without the coupons. They also usually let you take home diapers, wipes and formula from the hospital too.

You can visit the enfamil and similac websites to register to have the coupon sent to you, or call the hospital you plan to deliever at and see what they offer.

Baby freebies, or product samples and things?




ad_13_28


what are some good websites to find free samples and things (mostly baby stuff) ? Also how do you become a product tester?


Answer
if you want free stuff, I really really like http://www.sampleaday.com for it. They sort through and find the legit samples so you don't have to. They are great because they are updated daily and all of their offers are "catch free", that means no long surveys, no pay offers. They also have a e-mailing list where they send you the free samples listed on their site. I use that so I get them in my email which comes daily. It isn't required though to get the freebies. Sometimes their descriptions are pretty funny too! If you are looking for a specific type of free sample, there is a categories list and a search bar right above categories so that you can do searches.


Oh yes if you are from Canada you might like:
http://www.canadasamples.com

If you are from the UK you might want:
http://www.uksamples.com

WHAT I GOT:
Today I just got a Kashi Bar.... But I get all sorts of random stuff every day, my mailman thinks im nutz! lol

Australia: Best websites for free baby samples?




Remember t


I'm a new mum and would like to try before I buy, and see what products are available for my newborn.

Are there any good websites to go to that offer free samples of their products? I'm not really aware of any of the baby brand names except for huggies and they're only offering pull-up samples.

Any advice would be great, thanks :)



Answer
AS above, Coles baby club also & many pharamacies run baby clubs with freebie samples, I was member of ALL the locals they had photo discounts as well as the samples & clinic nurse visits. Share a cuppa too

Congrats on Bub

Free baby sample websites?




cheekypops


does anybody know anywebsites where i can get nappies, creams and coupons etc. for free? samples and stuff ??
newborn baby, gender not known yet



Answer
http://www.babyfreestuff.co.uk/
http://www.mysavings.com/free-product-samples/babies-kids-moms/1
http://www.babyfreebies.co.uk/
http://pregnancy.bounty.com/free%20stuff%20babies%20babycare.aspx
http://tripletsmommy.com/

I was wondering if ppl could give me websites for free baby products and free baby samples.?




Jessica B


I would like sites that really work and you dont have to buy something to get the free sample or item. I've signed up for some free samples, but never received them.


Answer
I never could get too much free stuff, but I got tons of coupons.

Pampers (collect the UPCs and get free stuff)
Gerber (tons and tons)
Similac (formula checks)
Enfamil
Huggies

Gerber sends you coupons for stuff that grows with them... I used to get infant food, now they send me toddler stuff.

websites for free baby products?




JJ's Mommy


Do u know any websites where I can request free baby samples? I've been looking but most of them require you to fill out a whole bunch of offers and surveys.


Answer
Yes! All the formula sites, as well as most baby products... I have several links on my site - can't remember them all at this moment:
www.buysmartbabygear.com

I signed up both online, and through my doctors office, and I received diaper bags, formula samples, bottles, etc.... and the samples came in handy when it was time to wean, as I could try different brands to see what she liked.

Diaper companies will also let you sign up, and they will email you tips, hints, and special savings. Babycenter's website also has some useful information.

Congrats!



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

Related Posts

Post a Comment