baby names?

Post a Comment



sn8agosta


does anybody know any cute baby names??....boy or girl...


Answer
um..
my picked names for my baby are
Dayan (day-in) - boy
Linaea (lin-nay-a) -girl
then other names
Savanah-girl
Sienna-girl
Jaden-boy
Riley-boy

Site for baby boy names?




Ashleigh


Need a good site for baby boy names


Answer
http://www.momswhothink.com/baby-boy-names/baby-boy-names-a-to-z-listing.html/
http://www.bounty.com/baby-names/boys-names - my favourite.
http://www.babyzone.com/baby-names/baby-boy-names/
http://www.babynames.org.uk/top-boy-baby-names.htm
http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com/boys-names.html/

bounty.com is my favourite mainly because of the layout, check out the ones above to see your favourite :)

for more just go on google type in baby boy names or https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?hl=en&tab=ww#hl=en&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=baby+boy+names&oq=baby+bo&gs_l=hp.3.0.0l10.3600176.3601394.1.3602515.7.7.0.0.0.2.973.3194.1j1j1j0j1j1j2.7.0...0.0...1c.aRAzDZ9jMak&psj=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&fp=99b0cee94ed2fe06&biw=1137&bih=527

WDYT to these baby boys names?




anonymous


Hi i am pregnant with a little boy but we are certain his name will be either Logan Bryce or Bentley Matthew but we just want to know what you think to these boys names for future children:

Anthony
Jesse
Casey
Nathaniel
Kade
Caedan
Sebastian
Dustin
Oliver
Austin
Isaiah
Elijah
Joshua
Jaxon
Phoenix


Most informative will get 10 points.

Also some suggestions on baby boy names would be appreciated however nothing old fashioned.



Answer
I love Logan Bryce and Bentley! CUTE! :)

Anthony - I don't like it at all. It just doesn't appeal to me. It sounds unattractive.
Jesse - Very cute.
Casey - I adore this name for a boy. I prefer it on a boy rather than a girl! It's so cute.
Nathaniel - This is nice. It sounds very handsome and intelligent!
Kade - I love this name. I slightly prefer Cade, but both are great. It's got a really great sound to it.
Caedan - I like the name and the way it sounds but it's just so overused and has become extremely trendy. I do like it though. And I prefer the less trendy spelling, Caden.
Sebastian - I don't like it. I know a young man named this and I don't care for him. It also reminds me of The Little Mermaid. I cannot see it being cute on a little boy.
Dustin - I know a Dustin, as well. I like this name too. It's cute and just a tad bit different.
Oliver - It's alright. I think of it as more of a cat's name. It's not horrible though, I've just heard better!
Austin - Again, it's alright, but I don't care for it. It's too overused for my taste.
Isaiah - I don't like it. It just sounds weird.
Elijah - Basically the same as above, but I like Elijah better. I like the name Eli!
Joshua - I hate this name. It's way too overused and outdated as well.
Jaxon - I prefer this spelling over Jackson. It's an extremely common and overused name today but it's kind of cute.
Phoenix - I like this name. I had a cat named Phoenix and he was gorgeous. I actually prefer it on a girl though.

:)

what are good baby boy names?




karlita810


so my sister is having a baby boy and my brother and his gf are having twin baby boys! and the weird part their both due in February so if you have any good unique names it would be greatly appreicated


Answer
For your sister's single baby boy:

Grant Russell
Russell Grant
Scott Douglas
Blake Nolan
Nolan Blake
Jude Michael

For your brother's twin boys:

Noel Robert & Leon Rhys (Noel & Leon are opposite letters)
Rhys Nathan & Piers Logan (1st names are medieval spellings of Reese & Pierce)
Mark Edward & Bryce David (both middle names have two D's in them)
Rex Joseph & Max Andrew (both 1st names end with X)
George Ethan & Glenn Matthew (both 1st names start with G).....

Odd unique different baby boy names?




Macy


Please list the most unique boy names you have ever heard of even if they seem really weird to you! Thanks!


Answer
My favorite boys name is Sebastian, not too unique, but I also like these:
Jax, Jaxon, Axel, Hayes, Eli, Milo, Brody, Colton, Grayson, Ryder, Ryker, Jayson, Paxton, Peyton, Marko, Marcel, Wesley, Weston.

I know a girl who named her baby Jeremiah LaJordan recently

These are just a few off the top of my head.

WDYT of this baby boy name?




Ella


I am due with a baby boy October 10th!
My boyfriend and I are young, we're 19 and this pregnancy hasn't been easy.
Our parents have been amazing for us throughout the whole pregnancy, so what do you think of naming him
Bradley Eric?
Bradley is his father's name, as well as my boyfriend's middle name, and Eric is my father's name.



Answer
Your son deserves his own identity - I don't like when people name after the Father by giving the child the exact same name. It always makes me think the Father has a huge ego and wanted to plaster his name on his son in some caveman like territorial move.

I'd use Bradley as the boy's middle name since it represents both the baby's Father and your BF and give him is OWN first name. What about:

Charles Bradley
Alexander Bradley
Quinn Bradley
Shane Bradley
Ashton Bradley
Jason Bradley
Derick Bradley (uses Eric, your Father's name but still gives your son his own name)
Julian Bradley
Adrian Bradley
Liam Bradley
Seth Bradley
Devin Bradley
Mitchell Bradley
Michael Bradley
William Bradley

Good baby names for a boy?




Hayden


Im looking for sweet names for a boy.


Answer
There are many good baby names for a boy. Good names could be Matthew,Ryan,Michael.Good names could be Bram,Caius,Titus.Good boy names could be Bentlee,Kayden,Brantley. It's subjective.

Need help with baby boy names!?




Jennifer D


I'm having my first boy, and need help picking first names that go with the middle name Fredrick. I really like names that multiple nicknames can be derived from such as Victoria (Tori or Vicki) Cassandra (Cassie or Sandi) and Johanna (Joee or Hanna). Those are the names of my girls. If the new baby was to be a girl, she would have been Martina (Marti or Tina), but we just found out it is a boy. Husband is insisting the middle name be Fredrick, and we can't think of anything!


Answer
A lot of people don't like this name but Fredrick is a very strong and masculine German name meaning peaceful ruler and I like it very much.
Here are a few other German names that go nice with the name and you can get a few variants from them.

Jerome Fredrick
Charles Fredrick
Mathias Fredrick
Theodore Fredrick
Zacharias Fredrick
Here are a few other suggestions,
Alexander Fredrick
Christopher Fredrick
Andrew Fredrick
William Fredrick
Good Luck on your search for a name and congrats on the baby boy to be!!

Uncommon baby boy and girl names?




leah


I am 8 weeks and 2 days pregnant, and i have already started researching baby names. Me and my boyfriend want the baby to have a name that is uncommon and that not a lot of people have, but we also dont want it to be a weird name that our baby will be teased about either. Does anybody know any good uncommon baby boy and girl names?


Answer
I'm the exact same way. I don't like weird or made up names ( I still want my names to be real names, you know? haha), but I don't like those names you see EVERYWHERE. Here are some I like:

Girls:
Violet
Reagan
Maya
Layla
Lilah (pronounced ly-la)
Polly
Felicity
Rosaline (roz-ah-lynn)
Gretchen
Corinne
Lorena
Sage
Melody
Rosa

Boys:
Beau
Oliver
Jakob (common name, but I love this different spelling)
Theodore "Teddy"

List of baby boy J names?




emlc


Can you give me a list of baby boy names that start with J


Answer
Jabar- The brave one.
Jabez- Sorrowful.
Jabir- The comforter.
Jace- The healer.
Jack- A lily.
Jackson- The son of Jack.
Jacob- Held by the heel.
Jacques- The French form of Jacob and or James.
Jacy- A Native American name meaning the moon.
Jaedon
Jael- A Hebrew name meaning to ascend.
Jafar- A little stream.
Jagdish- The ruler of the world.
Jaggar- Carter or hawker.
Jago- The Cornish name of James.
Jaiden- A more modern name derived from Jai or Jay.
Jaidev- Hindu name.
Jaidon- Derived from Jai or Jay.
Jaime- The French term for "I love you."
Jake- Held by the heel.
Jakob- The supplanter.
Jakub- The supplanter.
Jal- The wanderer.
Jaleel- Great or fine.
Jalen- An Arabic name.
Jalil- Majestic.
Jamal- The handsome one.
Jamie- The supplanter.
Jamieson- The son of Jaimes.
Jamison- Son of Jaimes.
Jan- Meaning God is gracious.
Janak- A Hindu name.
Janardan- A Hindu name.
Janus- The Roman God of beginnings and endings.
Japhet- Youthful.
Jaques- The French form of Jacob or James.
Jared- The descendant.
Jarel- Jarrel, Jarrell, Jari and Jary.
Jarlath- A leader or prince.
Jarman- A man/boy from Germany.
Jaron- To sing.
Jaroslav- The glory of spring.
Jarrad- The descendant.
Jarrah- A type of Eucalyptus tree.
Jarratt- The spearman.
Jarred- The descendant.
Jarrod- The descendant.
Jarvis- A spear servant.
Jaryn- The Gaelic name of Jar.
Jason- The healer.
Jasper- The treasurer.
Jatin- A Hindu name.
Java- An Indonesian island.
Javed- Eternal.
Javier- Of the new house.
Jay- Victory; A bird.
Jayant- Victorious.
Jayden- God has a heart.
Jaysukh- A Hindu name.
Jayvyn- Light spirit.
Jean- God is gracious.
Jed- Beloved of God.
Jedd- Beloved of God.
Jedediah- Beloved of God.
Jedidiah- Beloved of the Lord.
Jedrek- Strong and manly.
Jeevan- Life.
Jeff- Devinely peaceful.
Jefferson- The son of Jeffrey.
Jeffrey- Dvinely peaceful.
Jehosophat- The Lord judges.
Jelani- Mighty.
Jenkins
Jens- God is gracious.
Jensen- God is gracious.
Jerald- A spear warrior.
Jerara- Falling water.
Jered- The descendant.
Jeremiah- Appointed by God.
Jeremias- Appointed by God.
Jeremy- God will uplift.
Jeri- Jeris.
Jericho- Meaning the moon city.
Jermain
Jermyn- A saint.
Jerod- Meaning the descentant.
Jerolin- Holy.
Jerome- Sacred or holy.
Jerrard- A spear warrior.
Jerrie- A spear warrior.
Jerry- A spear warrior.
Jervaise- A spear servant.
Jervis- A spear servant.
Jerzy- George.
Jesse- God's gift.
Jesus- The savior.
Jet- A Latin name meaning a material used for making jewelery.
Jethro- A Hebrew name for outstanding or excellent.
Jetmir- An Albanian name.
Jibril- An Arabic name for the archangel Gabriel.
Jiger- A Hindu name.
Jilesh- A Hindu name.
Jim- Meaning the supplanter.
Jimmie- Meaning the supplanter.
Jimuta- A Hindu name meaning the Sun God.
Jin- A Chinese name meaning golden. A Korean name meaning a jewel.
Jinesh- A Hindu name.
Jiri- The Czech form of George.
Jiro- A Japanese name meaning the second male.
Jirou- A Japanese name meaning the second son.
Jirra- An Aboriginal name meaning a kangaroo.
Jiten- A Hindu name.
Jitender- Powerful conquerer.
Jitendra- A Hindu name.
Jivana- Sun God.
Jivin- To give Life.
Jo- God shall add.
Joab- Praise the Lord.
Joachim- Established by God.
Joakin- The Lord will judge.
Job- The persecuted one.
Jocelin- The merry one.
Jock- Jacob or John.
Jody- God shall add.
Joe- God shall add.
Joel- God is willing.
Joey- God shall add.
Joh- God is gracious.
Johann- God is gracious.
Johannes- God is gracious.
John- God is gracious.
Johnny- God is gracious.
Johnson- The son of John.
Jolyon- Julius.
Jon- God is gracious.
Jonah- A dove.
Jonathan- Gift of the Lord.
Jonny- God is gracious.
Joo-Chan- Praise the Lord.
Joost- Fair and just.
Joram- The Lord is exalted.
Jordan- Fowing down.
Jorge- A farmer.
Jorgen- Afarmer.
Jorma- Appointed by God.
Jory- The Cornish form of George.
Jose- The Spanish form of Joseph.
Josef- God will increase.
Joseph- God shall add.
Joshua- God is salvation.
Josiah- God heals.
Joss- The merry one.
Jourdain- Flowing down.
Jourdan- Flowing down.
Jove
Jowan- God is gracious.
Jozef- God shall add.
Jozsef- God shall add.
Juan- The Spanish form of John.
Judah- The praised one.
Judd- To be praised.
Jude- Praise.
Julian- Youthful.
Julius- Youthful.
Juma- Born on a Friday.
Jun- Obedient.
Jung- Righteous.
Junichi- The obedient one.
Junior- The young child.
Junius- Born in June.
Jurgen- The German form of George.
Juro- A Japanese name meaning the tenth son.
Jurou- The tenth son.
Justin- Justice.
Justus- Justice.
Jyotis- Light.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

Related Posts

Post a Comment